The application of these new techniques for the sale of real estate opens a wide range of options and forces. Evolution of the real estate sector along with technology makes companies constantly renew themselves.
Thanks to the accelerated evolution of technology, the real estate sector has had to adapt to the new needs of its customers.
How have technology and new generations changed to the real estate business?
- The search in newspapers has been left behind. The most common form of current search is through the internet or online applications.
- Virtual reality. To be able to experience the sensation of knowing as realistically as possible. Virtual reality and revolutionizing the real estate sector. Users will be able to participate in the space just as if they were physically there. This solution will allow the end user to live the experience of the available enterprise.
- New business models and cost reduction for real estate agencies resulting in lower costs for customers. Digital real estate agencies also participate in this revolution between technology and brick, whose distinctive sign is that there are no intermediaries.
- Technology has also entered the world of interior design. Without moving from home or from the office, today we can be in contact with experts in the field and pre-visualize through digital media the result of the designs before taking hands on the job.
- Sustainable Green projects are fashionable but more than a fashion should be a norm. Jeffrey Sachs, economist and consultant of international organizations, maintains that a good project takes into account social, economic and sustainable aspects. As a result, friendly to the environment; better management of territory and waters in urban areas. Inclusion of eco-technologies, which allows buyers to access green mortgages.